Wednesday, March 6, 2013

White as Snow

 










 
 
You know I love it.  I'd like to be able to measure it in feet, but we don't get that much here. 
 
So we enjoy every little flake we get.  It's simply beautiful and it changes everything.  The sounds are quieter and the textures are more noticeable.
 
I especially love the little birdy feet, and yes, the Young Man feet...  He's always wanted to step barefoot in the snow. 
 
A long, snowy morning spent sledding with friends, followed by hot chocolate, leads to tired little people.
 
It's all good.
 
I do feel a bit sad for the daffodils blooming outside.  I snipped a few for the Hearth Room, but hopefully the rest will grow along and make for a big spring showing soon.
 
Happy Day to you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...